Saturday, January 23, 2010

What's Alma Digital?


Alma Digital is going to be my own little place where I'm going to share and talk about my projects.

This blog will showcase my Directing and Editing work. I've worked on commercials, short films and feature films. I have not yet directed a feature but I'm in the process of finishing a feature script.

I believe story is the most important aspect of the whole film making process. You can have great shots, awesome lighting or even shoot your movies on expensive cameras "red" "35mm" you name it. If you don't have a structured story and a character with a clear goal then you might not be able to capture the audience's attention.

Again thanks for visiting my site and looking at my work. Leave comments or send emails if you want to know more about what I do. Later!

No comments: